robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hi.

hi,
not sure how i got sucked in here, but i'm here.
some day i'll have something to say.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger robotskirt said…

    Welcome Shark! Are you land or water? Herbivore or carnivore? Herb or Carnie?

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Mr. Pantsuit said…

    oh boy, no one said anything about a shark being in here too. I hope you have good insurance.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger fish face killah said…

    what, with all the new piercings and goontown black leather i stole out of the locker next to me, should i be scared?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home