robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Monday, May 02, 2005

Seniorita Panic Blouse

Her name is Tina. Tina is a wreck. Tina clutches her papers and paces back and forth. Her commander will lose his upper lip if she botches Mission Unload the Snow. I am perched on a straight back chair leering at her. My arms are wrapped around my knees because the cooling jets are at full blast straight into my face. My teeth are chattering. Tina sits and then stands and then paces and then sits. She stares at the same word and then sighs, chews on her index finger and then rubs her face and then sits and stands and paces again. What will become of Tina? Will she spell "commitment" wrong and lose her goon license? Will I spell it wrong on purpose and lose mine? The cheeks are turning a pale white, call the commissioner, call a religious representative. I am frozen in Itasca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home