robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Thursday, August 04, 2005

hemorrhage hula

My data bank has become dangerously overloaded. I decided that it was time to empty the trash and recalibrate. After an afternoon of whistling and shredding mental paperwork I deduced that it would be best to detach the info box entirely and float for a while. This, it appears, has not only done wonders for my complexion, but also for my central and south central nervous systems. I have a backlog of projects waiting to be processed and complicated but for now I will let them continue to pile up, one on top of the other. Once it gets high enough I will climb the precarious stack, set up my lawn chair and continue to tap my oversized animal head slipper as I sip two straws attached to a fishbowl filled to the brim with body numbing liquid juice. Every once in a while fish faced killah pops out of the tank, removes his goggles and asks that I please refill his tank with liquid oxygen. "Soon." I say. "Soon." What's the hurry? Eventually I will remove my feet and attach the wheels, repower the jet pack and send myself back into orbit. Until then, I just found a yo-yo.

...and it lights up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home