robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Friday, August 12, 2005

olive juice



dancing
spinning
swirling

you were once stuffed
almonds
capers
jalepenos
garlics
onions
pimentos

the pit replaced
by contents all too small
they've left you and
loiter at the bottom of a jar
with a fancy label
you are soaked in gin

all the swords are broken
the toothpick makes its own hole
dance till the liquid is gone
you are next

with love and tragedy,
johnny *heart* sweatheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home