robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New and Improved Corporate Sponsor!

Fish Faced Killah and I have been ransacking our pod in search of extra US currency to purchase coveted bootlegged manuscripts of the tele-series "Lost". Not only did we manage to destroy our living quarters, we uncovered: one cheeto, an exploded battery, a ripped calendar photo of Joey Lawrence (swoon), and a tiny unidentifiable solar system, none of which are worth close to what we need. As a result, we have decided to get ourselves a corporate sponsor. As an ambassador of robotskirt I would like to welcome inani*MATE™©® to our happily dysfunctional on-line family. We hope you will feel at home here while following these simple guidelines:

1) No pointing (we prefer the two finger / thumb combo to direct)
2) No hiccupping
3) No sprinkling while you’re tinkling

We look forward to a highly productive partnership. We project a tremendous fiscal year filled with lots of ROIs and deliverables both big and small. Let’s get synergized!

Warm Regards,
The Management

p.s. Please leave the fish flakes by the water cooler. Thanks, FFK

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A few key corporate terms for your new endeavors:

    1.Immediate & Continual ROI
    2.Transparancy & Control
    3.World Class Customer Service
    4.Process Improvements
    5.Constant Innovation

    oh, and don't forget about those key "action items".

    I'm swooning with corporate pride. BUY! SELL!

    Uncle Schmunkle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home