robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And Now a Word...

.

Are your appliances sluggish?
Is your toothbrush not as perky as it use to be?
Does your hallway light seem dull and gloomy?

Of course they do!
You need to find them a mate!

inani*MATE™©® is a for profit, all risk, partial service that is dedicated to matching your loveless possessions with other equally lonely objects in your area. Let's find an item for your items!

Just look at these testimonials from ecstatic clients:
When we moved to Rolling Meadows I just sat on the shelf collecting dust. I mean, I'm happy Rory can't seem to part with me, but he just doesn't listen to Bon Jovi anymore. He contacted inani*MATE™©® and ever since I've been wanted dead or alive! Thanks inani*MATE™©® you rock!

I hated my life. All I did was sit on the bathroom floor waiting for someone to rub my face in the toilet. Then Laurie called inani*MATE™©®. Now I pop a couple minty freshens right before going out on 3-4 dates a week. Thanks inani*MATE™©®! This flush is for you!

If a dirty cotton swab can find love, so can your holey underpants!
What are you waiting for? Contact inani*MATE™©® today!
1-800-ani-MATE!

Every atom deserves a little love!
This is a paid advertisement...well it's not paid in full yet, but we've put something on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home