robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

an amphibian in the esophagus

...and another mouth to feed.

I have decided to keep a log of first audible human interactions from each morning. My attempt is to uncover a consistent correlation between time of day and language choice. Here begins a running list of the first utterances of the day in my general direction.

Wednesday December 14th, 2005
"After you sir, I mean madam."
Findings: Common social bumble...today I donned a freshly lint-rolled top hat and newly shapened handle bar mustache. Note-to-self: These items are typically attributed to stately southern gentleman and male persuaded circus professionals.

Thursday December 15th, 2005
"Thank you."

Friday December 16th, 2005
"Hi are you stuffed up?"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    friday the 16th, how about-

    "no" ...

    "hung over??"

    "uhm yeahs"

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger robotskirt said…

    I am losing interest in this project...already. I keep forgetting to pay attention and then when I do...I hear "hello", same thing, everyday. Perhaps I need to get more specific with my research. Perhaps the realization of the same human interaction day in and day out is causing me to feel a unique shade of periwinkle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home