robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Friday, December 02, 2005

Haunted by Ghost Dogs

Salutations Mr. Harley Lipman Esq. Feudal Lord:

It appears as though you have hired new help to tend to your fields. I have neither seen them nor the two k9s they have in their company. I am writing this letter to say you were right. I should not have a dog on the premises....but someone should, that someone being not me, preferably. Now I see, it all makes so much sense, like putting my forehead on a baseball bat, spinning 360 times and then roller-skating down a football field...I did it yesterday and everything is starting to make more sense to me. All of it, I'm figuring it all out one soggy vurp at a time.

In celebration of my newly shared quarters: I hope you wake next morning with cold meatballs in your pillowcase.

Regards,
Your Disgruntled Serf
a.k.a Young Lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home