robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Thursday, January 19, 2006

meet the genius

.

Dear latest crush,

You'll probably get this late since I don't see you that often. I was going to go to the game Thursday but I had softball practice. I had to go because we DO need practice. And I was going to go Sunday but I had to go to a party.

By the way, remember that ugly bike I was riding? Well I don't have to anymore. I got a 12-speed mountain bike. At least it's better than the other one. But then again anything is better than that.

Oh, don't believe everything you hear about me, half the time people say it to get me mad. You could probably tell by how happy I always look in mass (yeah right). Well, I better get going, I'll see you around! Bye!

p.s. sorry so sloppy, but school's out, summer's here why be neat right?
p.p.s.s. I hope we can be friends
p.p.p.s.s.s Thanks for the picture

Signed,
the genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home