robotskirt

I am a traveler. My mission: to drive through galaxies in search of life forms never before seen. My only nemesis: the Duchess of Hazard who transmits her distraction devices through such things as free cable and bathtubs of unusual sizes. When I finally submit my findings I will be sent home. Until then I will enjoy every alter universe I stumble upon and with them all the chicken rings and santana covers they have to offer. bye-bye. rs

Thursday, January 19, 2006

we need to talk


.
FFK hasn't left his room in three weeks. He has "Bad Mood" by the musical group Helmet playing on repeat. He also has it in three different languages which I find to be quite amazing. The German one makes me frightened. There are now three cracks in the wall underneath our family portrait. I put a sticky note under the door and it got stuck half way under. I don't think he's noticed it and I can't get it off the floor. The note said we need to talk after soccer practice. I saw that method on a television commercial for parenting. I try so hard to be the anti-drug but I don't think it's working. Does that make me the drug? Oh great. I'm probably not an easy one like Misty 100s or a Jolt/pop rocks mix. I'm probably one of the really bad ones like red bull and an 8 ball. Harrumph.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger robotskirt said…

    Dearest Mr. P,

    This afore mentioned reptile man is me...as a bad guardian. At least that is what I discovered when I did a scan on parenting tips from telecourses available in the mid eighties. I believe this campaign was started by the first lady ever who went by the name of Nancy Reagan. She used to wear a hair helmet and power skirt suits. I like that. The image starts off as a cool and hip "dude" who wants to give you free things; he then turns into this scary thing. I hope I do not look like this, when I look in the mirror I see a harmless me, but what if my mirror is duping me? What if on the outside people see the lizard cretin and are nice to me so I don't bite their craniums. Oh worry.

    rs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home